Translate

Monday, 20 July 2015

Greetings from Iceland!


From left to right: 1: Snæfellsjökull glacier, Mt. Stapafell and Arnarstapi village 2: Dyrhólaey 3: Strokkur 4: Landmannalaugar 5: Mudpot at Námafjall 6: Jökulsárlón lagoon 7: Dimmuborgir rock formations

First card from Iceland! :D My aunt and uncle were fortunate enough to have a 2 week stay in this beautiful country and sent me a postcard from there. How cool! Someday Iceland I'll visit you, someday. 

Received: 14.07.2015



Various views from the city of Reykjavík, Iceland. Top right Hallgrímskirkja church, bottom left the Perlan revolving restaurant a top former water storage tanks with a 360 degree outdoor viewing platform for panoramas of the city 

This second card was addressed to my father, but I had to share it. Reykjavík looks like such a colourful place and I had always wanted to visit the church on right of the card 

Received: 15.07.2015


No comments:

Post a Comment