Translate

Wednesday, 2 March 2016

166th DS


So cool! A hand made Holidays card from my friend in Finland! The multi-language greeting on the bottom is especially nice :D

Received: 26.01.2016

The Trans Murder Monitoring project of Transgender Europe recorded a total of 1933 killings of trans people in 64 countries worldwide from January 1 2008 to September 30 2015.

Transgender Remembrance Day is every November to remember the victims of violence for just being who they really are. 

If it fits I sits
Katarzyna Kalder

Oh my goodness, this is adorable! I've seen other cards like this, but this one makes me very happy :D

Blood Moon, Sept 27/28, 2015
Pawel Uchorczak

Images like this are always really cool too, I wonder how photographers manage to do that in photoshop

No comments:

Post a Comment