Translate

Wednesday, 28 December 2016

Christmas RASes / 195th DS



Not much mail came this month but a whole lot of Christmas cards did! I put them all together in one nice big post. Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year folks! 

Received: 01.12.2016



This year's Christmas stamps, I'm not really a fan of them.

~~~



What a cheerful snowman! I really like how the snowman was made along with the background, very cute :D

Received: 05.12.2016



This stamp was issued last year, I ended up buying a booklet of these myself when I took a short road trip to Lyalta

~~~



This was from a surprise Christmas FB game; another nice card! I guess after the kitty took down the tree, this is all the tinsel that fell on it? :P

Received: 06.12.2016



Didn't expect to have it sent from the US, very nice festive stamps

~~~



A nice and vintage looking card; the cool thing about the card choice is the horned owl. The Great horned owl is Alberta's bird but the sender is also from Alberta.

Received: 13.12.2016



That gleam is from the little bag I put the card in, the card had some glitter falling off it. I'm not much of a glitter fan to say the least.

~~~



A lovely Christmas card from my friend in Japan. I love the colours used in this, it's both cute and gives a sense of warmth.

Received: 16.12.2016



With a cute card, comes a cute cancel :)

~~~



Here's a simple German lesson on a card, here you can see all these festive items and what they're called in German! This cute card was sent from a friend in Germany and also one of the owners of the "Papersisters." I really love their cards! For some reason I can't seem to link the English version of the site.

Received: 19.12.2016



An excellent and festive postmark! It seems that some postage was owing, funny though because I sure count 90 eurocents...

~~~



The last card to make it before the big day, I'm surprised the little gems on it managed to not get lost on the way here 

Received: 20.12.2016


No comments:

Post a Comment