Translate

Friday, 17 March 2017

202nd & 203rd DS


A cute card from my friend in Japan, sent all the way from northerly Sapporo, Hokkaido! Also it seems like there was a huge mix up with the dates for the cards that were received for this week...

Received: around 15.02.2017


Such a cute custom postmark :D


The day after another card came from my friend, I still can't get over how cute that chicken is lol

Received: around 16.02.2017


This ad was on the back of this custom printed card, it's for commemorative coins issued during the 1988 Winter Olympics in Calgary. Really cool relic that he found for me!


Great selection of stamps as always, I find it so cool that you can get postage paid for blank cards in Japan. I would probably go crazy drawing cards if I lived there lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment